Elvis Walks Home
* Fatmir Koci
Director: Fatmir Koci
Writers: Fatmir Koci/ Jonathan Preece
Genre: Comedy-Drama, War
Synopsis: Mickey Jones scrapes a living as a nightclub singer in the tacky Mediterranean resort of Zayana. He’s a great Elvis Presley impersonator but a meagre human being: selfish and careless. An argument with two drunken women turns into a fight, and before he knows it Mickey is on the run from the vicious thugs of this police state. Mickey is chased across the border into another country. He doesn’t know the language, the villages are deserted, artillery rumbles across the hills, and all Mickey possesses are his guitar and what he stands up in: his Elvis Presley jumpsuit. Mickey is found and held at gunpoint by a group of war orphans. For them, adults are dangerous. Petrified, Mickey tells them he is a UN doctor and will lead them to a UN camp if they spare his life. They believe him...
// Related @ fame.uk.com
- The UK’s Film and Music Entertainment and Albania’s Kkoci Productions pact to produce Elvis Walks Home from a screenplay by Welsh author Jonathan Preece
- F&ME readies UK-Albania co-pro 'Elvis Walks Home'
- Elvis Walks Home to Film in Bosnia
- Albania’s KKoci Productions in partnership with Film and Music Entertainment completes principal photography on Elvis Walks Home from an award winning screenplay by Welsh author Jonathan Preece
- Elvis Walks Home wraps shoot in Albania
- Elvis Walks Home – Shooting Completed
- Film and Music Entertainment (F&ME) boosts 2016/2017 Production Slate to 12 features looking to complete by the end of 2017